Caring for the environment you love!
MarVal Power are committed to developing and maintaining a Quality and Environmental Policy that protects the environment and provides their clients with the highest quality customer service. We are committed to developing a Quality and Environmental Policy to ISO 9001 and 14001 standards.
Our ambition is to continually improve our business operations with an emphasis on customer focus and satisfaction. We will minimise our impact on the environmental by using the best available techniques in the supply and installation of Energy Technology.
- We will comply with all relevant quality and environmental legislation.
- We will co-operate and seek co-operation from all of our external stakeholders, including but not limited to; clients, subcontractors and suppliers to ensure our work is carried out in a safe manner to the highest standard.
- Review the policy as changes and growth occurs within the company ensuring compliance with all legislative changes relevant to the company operation.
- Continually improve Quality and Environmental performance, sourcing all materials and products to comply with Quality and Environmental standards to prevent pollution and to conserve natural resources.
- Provide sufficient resources for the implementation of all policies and procedures.
- All waste arising from our operations will be reused as much as possible and where required disposed of in the correct manner in accordance with all current legislation.
- We will set measureable targets to help us achieve our commitments and these will be reviewed at scheduled management meetings.
- MarVal Power will ensure that regular Management Reviews are set to review all procedures and carry out internal audits in order to ensure compliance of our Quality and Environmental Management System.